A bewildering assortment of FALSE
Welcome to my website - back from the dead, after a hiatus of more than two years. On this page you will find my fine products:
- Many new pages on Python Algorithms and Data Structures, originally available as a separate website pyalda.org, but since then reintegrated into my main site.
- Programming Languages that feature the logical operation NAND, and other serious inventions.
- Loads of neat Windows, Linux and Mac utilities free for downloading.
- The Python Ministry of silly scripting
What is new?
Basically, new is an operator in C++ to allocate objects. Other than that, the following things are new, too.
- Sept. 14, 2014: A tutorial on GIT for Subversion users on Windows
- July 5, 2014: Removed reference to a divide-and-conquer variant: I probably need to rethink this... Thanks to Tzvetan Mikov for pointing this out
- May 29, 2014: GTools Version 4.2, minor changes to pserv.
- April 12, 2014: Updated my Python 2.7 and 3.4 builds to include OpenSSL-1.0.1g, which includes the fix for the heartbleed issue. Both pages are part of my larger series on build instructions for Open Source projects with Visual Studio...
- March 17, 2014: New research shows how to use C++ Member Functions with C Function Pointers