Version 4.1 - April 1, 2014
- Option to apply templates was missing; minor bugfixes - Download here
Version 4.0 - Released February 16, 2014
- Complete new rewrite in WPF
Version 3.4 - Released December 29, 2010
Version 3.3 - Released November 27, 2010
- New lists: Processes, Modules, Uninstaller, Event Journals
- New and much easier localization process
- Too many bugfixes to mention
Version 3.2 - Released May 16, 2010
Version 3.1 - Released May 15, 2010
- Icons rearranged and textified, so that the "Filter" option is recognized more prominently
- New column "description" back in the main view
- Minor bugfixes
Version 3.0 - Released April 25, 2010
2.7 - Released August 15, 2007
- New display Windows displays desktop windows and can show/hide/resize them
- All strings are now read from a resource dll. You now have to languages to
choose from by default: english (default) and german. You are encouraged
to add new translations.
- Services display now has additional column "process", which shows the full
process path. previously, only the PID was shown.
- internal code changes to make code more robust
- Download version 2.7
2.6 - Released April 3, 2005
- Uninstaller support!
- new cmdline parameters /UNINSTALLER and /SECEVENTS (alias for /SECURITYEVENTS)
- fixed bug: exporting services path containing an & resulted in an invalid XML file
- Download version 2.6
2.5 - Released March 25, 2005
2.4 - Released January 5, 2005
- Initial support for integrated Eventviewer / Processviewer / Modulesviewer.
- Removed all size-limitations in API methods (i.e. works with very long description strings)
- Fixed a bug concerning XML files: if the file old was deleted, it was impossible to save any more XML files
- Added loads of startup arguments:
/MODULES with rather
- Preliminary UNICODE-Version build
- Download version 2.4
2.3 - Released October 19, 2003
2.2 - Released June 7, 2003
- Template handling
- If you resize a column, it will be restored the next time you start pserv.cpl
- The advanced page now shows the service startup type
- Download version 2.2
2.1 - Released May 1, 2003
2.0 - Released April 07, 2003
- Completely rewrote everything in MFC.
- The installer now includes the complete sourcecode.
- Many new display features, such as resizeable fonts (Try Ctrl+Mousewheel), Tooltips for
W2k/XP service descriptions, Toolbar etc.
- Download version 2.0
- Added Export to HTML, to Plaintext, to Clipboard functions
- Fixed bugs in registry handling. Removed obsolete menu entries
Starting with version 1.4,
pserv.cpl includes an installer, and some minor bugfixes.