Algorithms in Python
"To see that infinite-dimensional colored cycle stripping is decidable, we reduce it to the halting problem."
The following pages contain a couple of more or less interesting algorithm problems in Python, with various solutions.
- Finding the maximum in a sliding window
- Finding the maximum profit in a shareprice array
- Finding a duplicate value in an array
- Finding the equilibrium point of an array
- Finding the longest nondescending subsequence
- Partitioning values in an array
- Longest Common Subsequence